Tony, his wife, Gina, and their two children have called Plainfield Township home since 1998. Anthony and Rebecca are both graduates of Plainfield North High School.
While living in Plainfield, Tony has been active in the community and volunteered for various organizations. He coached soccer for PSA, taught Religious Education at St. Mary's and was also a mentor for the confirmation program for over 5 years. Through his years as a resident Tony has demonstrated a commitment to serving the community. Tony was elected to the Plainfield Township Board as a Trustee in 2009, then elected Supervisor in 2013, and reelected in 2017. Additionally, he has served in various roles on multiple HOA's during his time in Plainfield.
Currently Tony is the Founder and Owner of A Fractional CFO, LLC, a business that provides CFO services to small to mid size businesses across the country.
Who is Tony Fremarek?
· Married to Gina
· Father of Anthony and Rebecca
· University of Illinois B.S. (Accounting)
· Over 25 years of Business Experience
· Owner of A Fractional CFO, LLC.
· Plainfield Township resident since 1998
· Currently serving as Plainfield Township Supervisor
· Former Planning Commissioner for the Village of Plainfield
· Former Home Owners Association President
· Former Home Owners Association Treasurer
· Former Religious Education Teacher for 11 years at St. Mary Immaculate Parish
· Former Confirmation Mentor
· Former Soccer Coach
· Conservative, fiscally conservative, and honest
Want to know more? Please give Tony a call (815) 274-4467 or send him an email email@example.com